At The Brick, summer is a time for adventure, fun and friends at our awesome Summer Camps!
The Brick’s Summer Camps have been a part of this community since 2011. We look forward to 2019 – our 9th year offering camps to our community! Our formula for camps is simple: a fun and fast paced schedule + a caring, family environment + expectations of good behavior + confidence building activities = ONE AMAZING SUMMER EXPERIENCE!
REGISTRATION FOR SUMMER CAMP 2020 HAS BEGUN!
Get ready for the NEW Summer Camp at The Brick!
What does that mean?
It means a summer full of adventure and magic, something you’ve never seen before! We are creating an exciting summer of camp adventure for your child. We are diving deeper into our themes. We are offering a richer camp experiment. We will have more field trips and activities. And our enrollment is reducing, so unlike years prior the space will be very limited. When they’re gone, they’re gone.
We now offer six different price points so you can budget your camp accordingly. And we only offer so many at each price point. Although our weekly prices will stay the same, our early bird pricing is rising a little, so if you want the best value, you need to enroll right away. We will still offer martial arts or tumbling for free with full summer enrollment.
Enrollment is open for both full and partial summer. Half day and drop-in will open in May if we still have space. Registration is up on our app, under the membership section. Or click below to go straight there.
WE ARE CURRENTLY REGISTERING FOR 2020 SUMMER CAMP! Get the lowest rate when you register EARLY for a full summer of camps! Click here.
2020 Camp Dates:
*No camp Memorial Day week, May 25-29
Week 1: June 1-5 – Ignite the Summer
We are going to start things off the right way this summer! We are going to begin the adventure with camp favorites from the past. Think gaga, dojo dodgeball, capture the flag, and so much more! Don’t miss the best way to kick of the summer.
Week 2: June 8-12 – Exploration Station
Do you like being outside? Well this is the week for you! We will be exploring all our beautiful home has to offer this week! Taking field trips all over St. Simons and Jekyll: the rope swing, parks, beaches, and more. Come join us in the fun this week while we learn everything our beautiful home has to offer.
Week 3: June 15-19 – A Week at Hogwarts
Run through Platform 9 & 3/4 with us and ride the Hogwarts Express to adventure! Destination: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry! Campers will be sorted into houses and will compete for the House Cup. This is always a favorite week so do not miss out!
Week 4: June 22-26 – Storybook Summer
This week we will have each day centered around a fictional theme: superheroes, Disney characters, storybook characters, etc. Campers can come dress up as their favorite character on Friday.
Week 5: June 29-July 3 – Crazy Olympics
It’s Fourth of July Week AND the Tokyo Olympics are in a few weeks! It’s going to be an explosion of patriotism that is colored red, white, and blue! Campers will do Olympic style competitions to earn points towards a gold, silver, or bronze, medal. The medal ceremony will be held that Friday and each camper will be awarded a medal!
Week 6: July 6-10 – World of Wonder
Want to explore a new world of imagination? Us too! So, let’s spend this week using our brains to create new crafts, games, and much more! Come and jump into the World of Wonder with us!
Week 7: July 13-17 – Color Wars
It’s time to get messy! This camp is always a hit with the campers! It might be a bit different this year, but it will be just as fun! Campers will be put into one of the three teams (colors) to compete in different colorful, creative, and messy challenges all week. Friday will be the craziest day of all!
Week 8: July 20-24 – Mysteries of the Universe
We are going to be diving into all things science this week: the solar systems, astronauts, space, science experiments, and so much more! Come join us for a week that is out of this world!
Week 9: July 27-31 – Ultimate Challenge
The name says it all! We will be competing in different challenges all week during competitions. Some will be with teams and some will be one-on-one. Come tests your skills with us this week and be the Ultimate Challenge Winner!
Week 10: August 3-7 – Boxes, Balls, & Buckets
All any kid needs are the 3 B’s: boxes, balls, and buckets! For our last week of camp, we will use 1, 2, or all 3 of these in every game we play this week! It’s going to be a creative and fun-filled week of games and we want you to be a part of it!
Why Summer Camp at The Brick?
- Trusted, family owned business
- 8 years in business, hundreds of campers served
- 10 WEEKS of jam-packed, super fun camps
- Exciting weekly themes
- Arts & crafts, field trips, fun games and challenges
- Age appropriate groups for all campers
- 100’s of activities, fun & fitness
- Flexible payment plans & online registration
- Friendly and helpful staff
- CPR & First Aid trained staff on site at all times
- Background checks on ALL staff
- All FULL TIME campers get FREE martial arts or tumbling for the summer!
WHAT IS THE DAY LIKE?
- Camp drop-off begins at 8:00 AM (NO EARLIER!!) and all campers must be picked up by 4:30 PM, unless they are in After Camp Care.
- After Camp Care is available each day from 4:30-6:00 PM for $5 per camper, per day (FULL SUMMER campers get a discount if they pay ahead of time, please let us know at registration if you are interested).
- Kids are divided into age-appropriate groups and they will rotate with their group through different fun activies – games, crafts, field trips, etc.
- Kids have time for lunch and two snacks each day. You must pack their lunch and snacks (or send $$ for the snack packs or snack machine)
- They will have ample access to water and the restroom.
- OUR DAYS ARE FULL OF PLAY, LEARNING, FUN AND FRIENDS!
WHAT TO BRING?
- A GREAT ATTITUDE!!!
- Sunscreen already on your face and arms.
- Change of clothes (full summer campers may keep theirs at The Brick all summer)
- Water Bottle (labeled with name) – VERY IMPORTANT!!!
- A packed lunch and 2 snacks.
- Loose fitting and comfortable clothing.
- Sneakers are REQUIRED – know how to tie your shoes! if you don’t, you must have velcro or slip on sneakers. Bring a pair of sandals, slides or flip-flops every day to use for mat play.
- Personal electronics FOR DESIGNATED DAYS/TIMES ONLY, otherwise they will be put away.
- Extra items as needed (NERF guns, water guns, swim suit, towel, etc. – we will let you know ahead of time)
- We will handle the rest!! (Wow, this is easy!)
Camp Registration Details & Payment Policies
We offer four ways to camp: Full Summer (9-10 weeks), Partial Summer (8 weeks or less), Part Time (half day), or Drop-in (must be registered ahead of time for drop-in dates). – part time and half day registration will only open if space allows.
Registration for full summer begins in October; all other camp registration begins in January.
Camps are open to kids ages 5-12 as of the first day they attend camp. **NO EXCEPTIONS**
Regular camp prices are $189 per week ($1890 for a full summer), but you can take advantage of reduced pricing with one of the options below.
BEFORE YOU REGISTER, PLEASE READ THE PAYMENT POLICIES IN FULL BELOW.
Full Summer Registration Fees (9-10 weeks):
- SOLD OUT! – Option 1: Best Value! $1200 in full (save $690) + free martial arts or tumbling (up to $312 value) + free after camp care ($250 value) – SOLD OUT!
- SOLD OUT! – Option 2: $1200 (save $690) paid in two payments (30 days apart) + free martial arts or tumbling (up to $312 value) – SOLD OUT!
- ONLY 5 SPACES LEFT! – Option 3: $1350 (save $540) paid in three payments (30 days apart) with 10% down + free martial arts or tumbling (up to $312 value) – ONLY 5 SPACES LEFT!
- Option 4: $1450 (save $440) paid monthly through June with 10% down + free martial arts or tumbling (up to $312 value) – only 10 spots available at this rate.
- Option 5: $1550 (save $340) paid monthly through June with 20% down + free martial arts or tumbling (up to $312 value) – only 10 spots available at this rate.
- Option 6: $1650 (save $240) paid monthly through June with 30% down + free martial arts or tumbling (up to $312 value) – only 10 spots available at this rate.
Partial Summer Registration Fees (8 weeks or less):
** Registration up to four weeks must be paid in full; registration after 4 week may be paid in two payments** These rates do not include free martial arts or tumbling.
- One week: $189
- Two weeks: $368 – save $10
- Three weeks: $537 – save $15
- Four weeks: $696 – save $20
- Five weeks: $845 – save $25
- Six weeks: $984 – save $30
- Seven weeks: $1113 – save $35
- Eight weeks: $1232 – save $45
REGISTRATION & PAYMENT POLICIES
**Please read IN FULL before enrolling your child in our summer camp program** Failure to read these policies does not prevent you from having to follow them.
We do our best to provide affordable pricing and a flexible payment plan. We have limited space, therefore we expect everyone enrolling to commit to payment. Signing up for a full summer of camp is committing to the program. Failure to make payments or withdrawal does not remove your commitment. All full summer camps must be paid once enrolled.
In order to register your child in our summer camps, you must click the registration link, fill out all required information, and pay the applicable fees. Every child must be enrolled separately.
All Full Summer registrations require a deposit or down payment per family. You will then be billed automatically according to the option you choose during registration.
Returned payments must be paid within seven (7) days or a late fee of $15.00 per week will be assessed until account is brought current.
If your camp payments are not current by the first day of summer camp, we reserve the right to cancel your child’s registration. You will still be responsible for the full camp bill.
We do everything we can to work with our families on payment plans. If you run into financial issues, or have a unique situation, please contact use immediately.
WITHDRAWAL, CANCELLATION, REFUNDS
All full summer camp registrations have a “no-cancel” policy.
You are obligated to the fee regardless of attendance. All fees, deposits, and payments paid towards camp are non-refundable.
Withdrawal or cancellation due to moving or a major medical emergency will be handled on a case by case basis. Refunds/cancellations are not promised in these cases.
***No allowance will be made or deductions provided for absences, sickness, holidays or vacations. Directors reserve the right to deny, cancel, or suspend a camper’s enrollment if it is in the best interest of the camp, camper or others attending camp. In these cases, no fees will be refunded for any reason. Golden Isles Martial Arts Academy, d/b/a The Brick, reserves the right to change or alter all policies, rules, and regulations at any time***
READY TO REGISTER? CLICK HERE!