At The Brick, summer is a time for adventure, fun and friends at our awesome Summer Camps!
The Brick’s Summer Camps have been a part of this community since 2011. We look forward to 2021 – our 11th year offering camps to our community! Our formula for camps is simple: a fun and fast paced schedule + a caring, family environment + expectations of good behavior + confidence building activities = ONE AMAZING SUMMER EXPERIENCE!
REGISTRATION FOR SUMMER CAMP 2021 HAS BEGUN! READ ON FOR ALL THE DETAILS AND THEN CLICK THE LINK AT THE BOTTOM.
We are looking forward to a summer full of adventure, fun, and friends! We are creating an exciting summer of camp for your child.
We offer several different price points so you can budget your camp accordingly. There are several changes to camp pricing this year. Partial summer campers can secure low weekly rates based on date of enrollment, rather than the number of camp weeks. For full time campers, classes will no longer be included in camp fees, however they can be added on at an extremely low rate (class enrollment will begin before summer camp starts). Part time campers will be able to enroll in classes as well.
Enrollment is open now for both full and partial summer. Half day and drop-in will open closer to camp if we still have space. Registration is up on our app, under the event section. Or click below to go straight there.
*It’s important to note that at this time we don’t know the effect COVID-19 will have on our summer camp. We will, as we did in 2020, follow all laws, mandates, rules, and regulations to run a safe summer camp.
2021 Camp Dates:
*Themes will be announced in December
- May 31-June 4
- June 7-11
- June 14-18
- June 21-25
- June 28-July 2
- July 5-9
- July 12-16
- July 19-23
- July 26-30
- August 2-6
Why Summer Camp at The Brick?
- Trusted, family owned business
8 years in business, hundreds of campers served
10 WEEKS of jam-packed, super fun camps
- Exciting weekly themes
- Arts & crafts, field trips, fun games and challenges
- Age appropriate groups for all campers
- 100’s of activities, fun & fitness
- Flexible payment plans & online registration
- Friendly and helpful staff
- CPR & First Aid trained staff on site at all times
- Background checks on ALL staff
- All FULL TIME campers get FREE martial arts or tumbling for the summer!
WHAT IS THE DAY LIKE?
- Camp drop-off begins at 8:00 AM (NO EARLIER!!) and all campers must be picked up by 4:30 PM, unless they are in After Camp Care.
- After Camp Care is available each day from 4:30-6:00 PM for $5 per camper, per day (FULL SUMMER campers get a discount if they pay ahead of time, we will contact you closer to camp to enroll).
- Kids are divided into age-appropriate groups and they will rotate with their group through different fun activities – games, crafts, field trips, etc.
- Kids have time for lunch and two snacks each day. You must pack their lunch and snacks (or send $$ for the snack packs or snack machine)
- They will have ample access to water and the restroom.
- OUR DAYS ARE FULL OF PLAY, LEARNING, FUN AND FRIENDS!
WHAT TO BRING?
– A GREAT ATTITUDE!!!
– Change of clothes (campers may keep theirs at The Brick each week)
– Water Bottle (labeled with name) – REQUIRED!!!
– A packed lunch and 2 snacks.
– Loose fitting and comfortable clothing.
– Sneakers are REQUIRED – know how to tie your shoes! if you don’t, you – must have velcro or slip on sneakers. Bring a pair of sandals, slides or flip-flops every day to use for mat play. Those are also required.
– Personal electronics FOR DESIGNATED DAYS/TIMES ONLY, otherwise they will be put away.
– Extra items as needed (NERF guns, water guns, swim suit, towel, etc. – we will let you know ahead of time)
– We will handle the rest!! (Wow, this is easy!)
Camp Registration Details & Payment Policies
We offer four ways to camp: Full Summer (9-10 weeks), Partial Summer (8 weeks or less), Part Time (half day), or Drop-in (must be registered ahead of time for drop-in dates). – part time and half day registration will only open if space allows.
Camps are open to kids ages 5-12 as of the first day they attend camp. **NO EXCEPTIONS**
Regular camp prices are $189 per week ($1890 for a full summer), but you can take advantage of reduced pricing with one of the options below.
BEFORE YOU REGISTER, PLEASE READ THE PAYMENT POLICIES BY SCROLLING DOWN.
Full Summer Registration Fees (9-10 weeks):
- Option 1: Best Value! $1190 in full (save $700) + free after camp care ($250 value)
- Option 2: $1290 (save $600) paid in three payments (30 days apart), with $129 deposit.
- Option 3: $1390 (save $500) paid in five payments (30 days apart), with $139 deposit.
Partial Summer Registration Fees (8 weeks or less):
* You must choose your weeks at registration, but you can change weeks any time before the start of camp.
- $149 per week (save $40 per week) until December 31, 2020
- $159 per week (save $30 per week) January-February 2021
- $169 per week (save $20 per week) in March 2021
- $179 per week (save $10 per week) in April 2021
- $189 per week May-August 2021
**Please note that we do not offer a sibling discount on already discounted rates (full or partial summer). Sibling discounts of 10% will only be offered on the $189 rate when it begins in May.
REGISTRATION & PAYMENT POLICIES
**Please read IN FULL before enrolling your child in our summer camp program** Failure to read these policies does not prevent you from having to follow them.
We do our best to provide affordable pricing and a flexible payment plan. We have limited space, therefore we expect everyone enrolling to commit to payment. Signing up for a full summer of camp is committing to the program. Failure to make payments or withdrawal does not remove your commitment. All full summer camps must be paid once enrolled.
In order to register your child in our summer camps, you must click the registration link or go through the app, fill out all required information, and pay the applicable fees. Every child must be enrolled separately.
All registrations require a deposit, down payment, payment plan, or payment in full. You will be billed automatically according to the option you choose during registration.
Returned payments must be paid within seven (7) days or a late fee of $15.00 per week will be assessed until account is brought current.
All camp payment plans must be paid in full by May 31; if not, we reserve the right to cancel your child’s registration. You will still be responsible for the full camp bill.
We do everything we can to work with our families on payment plans. If you run into financial issues, or have a unique situation, please contact us immediately. We will be happy to work out a plan that works for your budget.
WITHDRAWAL, CANCELLATION, REFUNDS
All summer camp registrations have a “no-cancel” policy.
You are obligated to the fee regardless of attendance. All fees, deposits, and payments paid towards camp are non-refundable.
Withdrawal or cancellation due to moving or a major medical emergency will be handled on a case by case basis. Refunds/cancellations are not promised in these cases.
***No allowance will be made or deductions provided for absences, sickness, holidays or vacations. We reserve the right to deny, cancel, or suspend a camper’s enrollment if it is in the best interest of the camp, camper, or others attending camp. In these cases, no fees will be refunded for any reason. Golden Isles Martial Arts Academy, d/b/a The Brick, reserves the right to change or alter all policies, rules, and regulations at any time***