The Brick is a place where kids can come together and have fun being active, learning new things, and just being kids! We offer an Summer Camps, Day Camps, Parents Nights and Days Out, & and other fun events for kids!
Day Camps – Throughout the year, we offer camps on most days when public school is out. We offer a fun, activity driven camp that follows a theme and keeps kids occupied and and moving all day.
Summer Camps – We offer summer camps during most weeks when public school is on summer break. Each week is themed and scheduled for FUN! Themes will be announced in the spring.
FULL TIME SUMMER CAMP 2018 ENROLLMENT HAS ALREADY BEGUN! If you need a full summer of camps, take advantage of the early enrollment periods to get the BEST RATE on summer camp! Click here for for information.
Parents Nights/Days Out and Day Camps
Sometimes parents just need a few hours to themselves. And kids need a place to go when school’s out. We have an ongoing calendar of kids events, please check back regularly to see what’s happening
UPCOMING EVENTS – to register for any of these events, click here. Then choose the event, log in (or create a new account if you’ve never been to The Brick before) and follow instructions to register. Pricing and details are listed under each camp registration page!
- December 18-22: All-idays Camps! We will get into the holiday spirt by celebrating a different holiday each day! Campers will enjoy the most wonderful times of the year such as Halloween, Valentine’s Day, and more! We will end the week with a Christmas celebration.
- December 27-29: All-idays Around the World Camps! Come take a journey around the world to see how Christmas and other holidays are celebrated in different countries. Children will get their passport stamped as they experience holidays through different games & crafts. Join us this week and see what stops we will be making around the world!
- January 2: NYE Reboot Day Camp! We will be ringing in 2018 with a New Year’s Eve Reboot! The Brick will be transformed into New Year’s Eve party with games, poppers, and end with a countdown to celebrate the New Year.
- January 3: Back to School Party! Let’s have a party! It’s our last day of winter break so we are going to have a back to school celebration! We will have lots of fun with kids’ favorites such as gaga, dojo dodgeball, and more!
- January 19: Parents Night Out! The theme is Game On! More details will be released soon!
- February 16: Parents Night Out! Theme and details will be announced in January.